2 Tablespoons carob powder
1/2 cup rice flour (We used organic brown rice flour)
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup unrefined coconut oil
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 free range egg
3 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
1 ½ Tablespoons creamy peanut butter (unsalted with no added sugars)
Preheat oven to 175ºC
1. In a small bowl, stir together carob powder, rice flour and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl, mix coconut oil, Greek yogurt and 1 egg until well combined.
3. Add carob/rice flour mixture and stir until mixed.
4. Spoon mixture into mini muffin pan. Bake for 12 minutes.
5. While pupcakes are baking, prepare frosting by stirring together Greek yogurt and peanut butter in a small dish. Transfer frosting to a plastic zip bag, cut a small hole in one corner and pipe on top of cooled pupcakes.
** The above recipe is for treats only and should not replace your dog’s regular meal plans. Always check with your vet about any new additions or changes to your dog’s diet.