Drool Recipe: Pork & Greens Traditional New Years Dog Treat Recipe
- 4 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen Chopped Collard Greens, thawed
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 cup Soy Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface as thin as you can, cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
Bone Appétit & Enjoy!
Thanks to Doggy Dessert Chef for providing this great recipe and photos!
Hope this great recipe truly makes you and Fido lucky in the New Year!