How do you select a good puppy school?
- The right “Trainer”:
- Has good qualifications & experience in early canine development.
- Uses positive reinforcement training methods.
- Makes training a fun & enjoyable experience for both you and your puppy.
- Is approachable and encourages questions.
- Clearly explains and demonstrates each lesson.
- Is polite to dogs and handlers alike.
- Gives individual attention to learners.
- Allows sufficient opportunity for his learners to practice.
The Animal Healing Centre
The Animal Healing Centre is run by Jenny Shone, assisted part-time by Laverne. In addition, Jenny’s team of animal assistants ensures she gets enough time to play, act as her advisors and play a vital role in helping with workshops and in helping Jenny write her books.