Its that time of year again-calling all our cyclists-please consider cycling for Husky Rescue again this year in the 947 cycle challenge. Entries are now open.
[email protected] or 082 909 1427
You will receive the following benefits:
The Barking Army is made up of 4 animal crazy individuals, Tarryn, Shelley, Gergory & Jasper, who will be behind all the admin on behalf of various animal welfare organisations for this fundraiser.
- Barking Army will collect your race-packs for you
- A dedicated and early start time (great for first time riders)
- Group training rides in The Cradle
- Free team cycle jersey
- Access to our hospitality area
- Great prizes for top fund raisers and riders
- Change the life for these dogs, get fit and have fun while doing it!
You enter under The Barking Army, select the rescue organisation you want to ride for and we’ll do all the admin on their behalf. We will ensure you ride for your selected team, it will be loud and clear on your cycle jersey! As a team, rescue organisations can achieve much more and that’s why we’ve decided to combine efforts!
All funds will be collected by The Barking Army in a dedicated bank account. The money you raise for your selected organisation, will be transferred to them in 1 consolidated amount. We cover all the bank charges. The money raised will donated to your selected charity once all the funds have been collected by 20 December 2017.
Some good reasons to come visit our 947 cycle challenge hospitality site:
- The site is situated in the charity bond hospitality
- The site is indoors so well protected from the rain/sun
- We have lovely comfy bean bags available for you to rest your legs, before or after the race
- Family is more than welcome
- You must bring your bikes to our site, don’t leave them in the bike park
- We will happily store any bags safely while you ride
- We have snacks and drinks, including beer
- We want to meet you and say well done and thank you from all of our animals, so please come visit
- The site will be open from 5am.
- If you are meeting the group to go off at the same time, please be around from 7:30am. The group will leave for the pens at 8am sharp. Ian is a very experienced cyclists and will show all the new joiners the ropes!